You are here

Visa Information

Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit Canada. Please note: Holders of Alien’s passport and Stateless individuals require a visa to visit or transit in Canada. The following information is provided as a courtesy, but is subject to change.  Please contact the visa department of your home country.

Click here to see if you will need a visa from your country of origin.

Visa letters will only be issued to:

  1. Speakers/Presenters
  2. Committee Members
  3. Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full and are not from one of the countries embargoed by the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (Cuba, Iran, Syria or North Korea).

​Letter of invitation:
A letter of invitation is provided only after you have completed registration for the conference and paid the conference registration fee. Such a letter may be needed to obtain a visa or permission to attend the meeting. If you require an invitation letter please contact Cynda Covert via email.  The letter will be provided by email.

We suggest that you leave ample time to apply and obtain your VISA. Click here to see the VISA processing times.